Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Butcher Shop

My mind is a playground of ideas,
My actions are butcher shops.
I hope, I think and I dream a lot,
And I litter on the roads all my thoughts.

The slaughter house is in my heart,
The butcher shop is just a showoff.
Dead cold hands I have,
And I kill with them a million lots.

You name a crime I haven't done,
I live in a palace of disappointments.
The butcher shop was not my dream,
I only have had ideas, but never a dream.


PS: Mind is in a free flow when you are sleepy and you really don't know what you're thinking. 


Post Comment

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any
    fascinating article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Diets That Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete